Korzite Coatings is a leading manufacturer of specialty paints and coatings for industrial and commercial applications. The Company’s broad array of products are used by our customers to enhance finished product quality, improve efficiencies, protect and decorate assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Guelph Ontario the company has been serving the North American Market for over 50 years.
Korzite is staffed with a great team focussed on delivering service and results for our customers. We take pride in our ability to think dynamically and help solve our customer’s unique challenges. For additional information about Korzite, please visit www.korzite.com.
Role Description – Batch Maker
As a Batch Maker with Korzite you will perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort, move, and put away shipments by hand or using material handling equipment. You will also perform verification, acceptance, and counting activities of all incoming and outgoing goods and materials.
• Utilize several different types of production equipment to fulfill formulation requirements.
• Work closely with fellow employees on production coordination to optimize throughput.
• Work with Quality Control staff to manufacture products within specification and of the highest quality and consistency.
• Perform in-process testing and record keeping of daily operations.
• Daily maintenance of production equipment.
• Help maintain a clean, safe work environment.
• Completion of high school diploma.
• Strong communication skills, and be competent in math and numeric comprehension.
• Ability to be trained and certified on mobile equipment.
• Ability to read and understand batch documents.
• Physically capable of lifting and maneuvering 50 pounds.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Dependable and responsible individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
At Korzite, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in joining a growing company and enjoy the process of manufacturing consider joining our team.