Korzite Coatings is a leading manufacturer of specialty paints and coatings for industrial and commercial applications. The Company’s broad array of products are used by our customers to enhance finished product quality, improve efficiencies, protect and decorate assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Guelph Ontario the company has been serving the North American Market for over 50 years.
Korzite is staffed with a great team focussed on delivering service and results for our customers. We take pride in our ability to think dynamically and help solve our customer’s unique challenges. For additional information about Korzite, please visit www.korzite.com.
Role Description – Shipper/Receiver
As a Shipper/Receiver for Korzite you will perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort, move, and put away shipments by hand or using material handling equipment. You will also perform verification, acceptance, and counting activities of all incoming and outgoing goods and materials.
• Ship and receive finished goods inventory and materials as required
• Contact carrier representative to obtain quotes, make arrangements, and to issue
documents for shipping and delivery of materials,
• Coordinate packing and shipping of all goods, including assembling packages,
and tracking costs,
• Maintain inventory of incoming, stored, and outgoing goods
• Load and Unload shipping vehicles
• Perform general housekeeping tasks within the shipping & receiving area and warehouse
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
• Tow motor experience required
• Physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job and lifting up to 50lb
• High attention to company’s health & safety rules
At Korzite, we understand that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for professional growth and development. So, if you are interested in joining a growing company and enjoy the challenges of warehouse management, consider joining our team.
Should you require assistance in applying to this opportunity, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org